- The Group of 20, or G20, is an international meeting of political and monetary leaders from 20 of the world's major economies
- G20 leaders meet twice a year at conferences, called summits, where they discuss policies and issues impacting the financial stability of member countries and the world as a whole
Chair: Tyler DuPont, email@example.com
- The Central Politburo of the Communist Party of China is the most powerful policy-making body of China
- The Central Politburo consists of the most power and influential members of the Chinese Communist party, many of whom hold other powerful state and regional positions, and makes decisions that affect the governance of the nation
Chair: Daren Sia, firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Senate
- The United States Senate is responsible for carrying out the duties described in the United States Constitution.
- This body will address current national issues in order to successfully maintain the stability and power of the United States of America.
Chair: Steven Higgins, email@example.com